The care management framework for individuals or groups of clients incorporates assessment, risk management, resource identification, planning, service coordination, education, environmental management, communication, advocacy, monitoring and evaluation. Services share a common objective — identify and engage clients with chronic or high cost conditions who will benefit from improved self-management and evidence-based treatment.
On a broader scale there is also a need to sustain a healthier population via integration of physical health, behavioral health, social needs and a healthier environment to provide whole person care. Transforming health care will ensure clients have access to better care at a lower cost by developing systems and technology in a way that supports provider workflow, administrative burden reduction, patient access to their own data and consistent data resources. Innovative care models promote value-based, integrated care and incorporate social supports.
Technology is a key enabler of healthcare transformation and the transition to value-based purchasing. Providers need highly functional and interoperable electronic health record (EHR) systems and evolving digital health solutions to support their new care delivery models. Physical health, behavioral health and social service providers have implemented systems that allow for secure standards-based exchange between trading partners both vertically and horizontally. Additional data from other stakeholders provide the foundation for population health and advanced analytics.
The current healthcare service “system” is highly fragmented and providers do not share information easily. Envision Consulting seeks to advance service delivery through strategic program planning and deployment, continuous improvement, innovative technology and effective education of all stakeholders.
Envision Consulting provides services in the following areas:
- Program development and oversight
- Strategic planning and organizational needs assessment
- Feasibility studies/organizational change management readiness assessments
- Program documentation, marketing/client engagement and rollout
- Process improvements/optimization (utilizing Lean principles)
- Policy and procedure development
- Clinical and operational quality metric development/monitoring plans
- Program oversight/portfolio management
- Information technology
- Project management
- Requirements definition and RFP development
- Digital health strategy
- Business analysis and business process redesign
- System selection, implementation and change management
- Data analysis, reporting and clinical decision support
Customized presentations are also available for healthcare and human service providers, non-profits, corporations and small businesses, public sector agencies, associations, health plans, managed care organizations, clinical technology vendors and other audiences.